Becoming A King Online Study
Session 1 – Becoming Powerful
- (page 16) Think of a childhood moment when you were entrusted with power. How did it feel? How did it go?
- (page 17) How is your kingdom? What is a specific aspect or dimension of your current kingdom where you feel lack and are in need of God’s particular intervention and care?
Session 2 – Becoming a Son
- (page 43) Redemptive Remembering –
Think back over the last few days or the last few decades and recall an experience of God fathering you,
even if at the time you may not have had the capacity to receive or respond as a son and daughter.
- (page 47) I shared the story of spilling vitamins all over the floor in frustration. What surfaced was the pressure
and scarcity I was living under and believing about God. Think of a recent time where something went wrong.
What was your knee-jerk reaction, and what could that reaction be trying to reveal about what you have come
to believe about God as Father?
Session 3 – Becoming the Man You Were Born to Be
- (page 65, #5) Describe your true self through something particular you enjoy ( your love language known by God).
- (page 64, #1) Describe some aspect of your false self. How and where do you hide?
Session 4 – Becoming a Generalist
- (page 88, #2) Victory Stories – Recall a story where you chose to recover some portion of your masculine or feminine soul as a generalist. What was the outcome?
- (page 101, #1) Name a specific area you feel uncomfortable, uninitiated as a man or woman. What does it surface within you?
Session 5 – The Way of Becoming
- (pages 125-128) Where are you currently trying to take a shortcut? What is the core belief driving that motivation?
- (pages 148-150) A Relational Model – As you react to the proposed Relational Model Diagram, where do you feel affirmed? Where do you feel lack?
Session 6 – Becoming a King
- (page 190) Think of a time when you had a strong intention toward a direction or a decision, but God was leading you in a different direction. How did it go, and what did you learn about the quality of your union with God?
- (page 181) Describe the woman or man you would love to become a decade for now.